We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Mei tai It is an Asian baby carrier that consists of a rectangle and four shoulder straps, two padded for the upper part and two without padding for the lower part. This type of baby carrier is used to carry children weighing between 2 and 16 kilos.
In Guiainfantil We teach you how to place a Mei Tai to carry your baby in the most comfortable and safe way. By following these simple steps, you will be able to put your carrier on in a few minutes and without the need for help.
- An Asian porting made up of a rectangle and four shoulder straps, two padded and two unpadded.
Tip: If the child is small, you can tie the bottom part above the abdomen. If it is large, it is best to tie it at the waist.
1. Place the bottom of the Mei Tai on the hip and tie a double knot. If the baby is smaller we can put it higher.
2. Put the baby in the sleeping bag and bring the padded straps up to the shoulders. Check that the baby is well placed in the bag.
3. Cross the back straps and bring them to the front.
4. Adjust the straps well and cross them again at the waist to pass them back to the back.
5. Make a double knot in the back and you will have your Mei Tai perfectly placed.
In collaboration with Maria Algueró, carrying instructor and child specialist.
You can read more articles similar to How to wear a Mei Tai. Simple and practical baby carrier, in the category of Porting on site.