We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In hot weather we want fresh food, especially children, who are the ones who suffer the most from its effects. For them we bring this easy children's recipe, since with only four ingredients you will get a Nutella ice cream.
The Nutella or Nocilla It is a cocoa cream that children tend to love, we usually include it in snack sandwiches, but there are other options, such as cookies or this rich and quick ice cream for children.
- 350 ml. whipping cream
- 100 ml. milk
- 50 gr. of sugar
- 250 gr. cocoa cream
- a pinch of salt
Tips: for the presentation, we suggest toasted almonds or a little whipped cream and shavings or chocolate noodles.
1. In a bowl, whip the cream with the milk and sugar. You can also substitute part of the sugar for a tablespoon of invert sugar so that the ice cream does not crystallize, but it is not necessary as it is creamy.
2. Add the nutella, heifer or other cocoa and hazelnut spread. It is preferable that it is at room temperature so that it dissolves well.
3. Stir the mixture well until it is integrated and forms a liquid and homogeneous mass. Put it in the fridge for a couple of hours to cool down.
4. If you are going to make the ice cream with a refrigerator, pour the mixture and leave it for half an hour, until it has cooled down and is creamy. Let it finish solidifying in a bowl in the freezer. If you do it without a refrigerator, put the dough in a flat and metal container, cover it and leave it in the freezer, stirring from time to time so that it does not crystallize, until it solidifies.
5. You can serve this Nutella ice cream for a children's snack or as a special dessert. We recommend that you complement the flavor of the cocoa cream with some toasted hazelnuts, or with a little whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
You can read more articles similar to Nutella ice cream or nocilla. Easy recipe for kids, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.