We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Brownies are a delicious, crunchy and juicy dessert despite not having yeast and with a very intense flavor. However, its taste can get tired, so it is a very good idea to make variations to the original recipe American.
If you have already tried the white chocolate brownie and nuts here you have another possibility: A recipe for a white brownie with chocolate chips that children will also love because it combines both flavors.
- 150 gr. Of flour
- 250 gr. white chocolate
- 90 gr. butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 70 gr. of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 80 gr. of chocolate drops
1. Preheat the oven to 185º. Spread butter or margarine in a square or rectangular mold (to be able to cut the brownies) and sprinkle a little flour, or put a parchment paper in the bottom, to make it easier to unmold it.
2. Melt the chopped chocolate and butter or margarine, either in the microwave (at 30 second intervals at maximum power, making sure it does not burn) or in a water bath.
3. Beat the eggs with the sugar until they start to whiten, but without making too much foam. Add the melted chocolate when it has tempered, so that the eggs do not set.
4. Sift the flour with the salt and yeast, and add to the previous mixture, until it becomes a homogeneous mass. Add the chocolate chips, you can also include some nuts if you want. Stir so that it is well distributed.
5. Pour into the mold and bake for 20 minutes at 185º, approximately. Wait for it to cool, unmold and cut into squares.
You can read more articles similar to White brownie recipe with chocolate chips, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.