We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Soy is becoming more and more common in our diet, and we incorporate it in different ways. It is a very particular oriental flavor that has been added to more traditional dishes, with very original results such as rice with chicken and oriental soy sauce.
Its nutritional properties have made soy a highly appreciated food, because it can be incorporated into many recipes. Its fat content is very low, and it contains a high index of proteins much healthier than those of animal origin.
- 400 gr. of rice
- 200 gr. chicken breast
- 3 green peppers
- 200 gr. bean sprouts
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 75 ml. soy sauce
- Olive oil
1. Put water to heat in a large saucepan. When it starts to boil, add the rice and let it cook according to the manufacturer's instructions, for about 15 minutes.
2. Chop the onion very finely, wash, clean and chop the pepper, and drain the bean sprouts, they can also be chopped or chopped. Cut the chicken breast into strips.
3. Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the onion and fry for a few minutes until transparent.
4. Add the peppers to the pan and fry for a few minutes. Then add the chicken in strips and let it cook together. Add the sauce and the bean sprouts.
5. Beat the eggs and add them to the pan. Add a little chopped parsley and salt to taste.
6. Drain the rice and serve with the chicken and vegetables, covering everything with the sauce.
You can read more articles similar to Rice with chicken and oriental soy sauce, in the category of Rice on site.