We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When we have a wedding, one of the main issues that come to mind has to do with the style in question that we will wear in this appointment. However, beyond what we'll get into this celebrationWe can also think about what to put our children so that they are also the funniest on this special date, when they are also invited.
Dressing the children for a wedding can be very special, and with the right clothes and accessories or decorations we can succeed in terms of the bridal style of the little ones in the house.
Take the kids dresses to a wedding With special clothes it can be similar to those clothes 'on Sunday' or on special days, or we can fall into the temptation of putting so many decorations on them that it seems that they are rather disguised. To ensure that the little ones are well dressed and at the same time comfortable, we can think of the following keys:
- A mini tuxedo for boys: There is nothing more fun than watching children dressed in adult versions. Although it is not about disguising them, we can choose a suit to suit you that we can take advantage of for more events to attract attention.
- A flower girl dress: As these types of celebrations usually take place during the spring and summer months, the option of a flower dress is usually the most appropriate for girls. In addition, they can reuse it on other occasions.
- Bermuda shorts and jacket for boys: If we do not want our child to be dressed in a suit like the adults, what we can do is bet on a much more childish and comfortable look for him. It is a shirt with shorts and a jacket for the moment of the ceremony.
- Girls' flare skirt: If we don't want to put a one-piece suit on our girl, we can think of a full skirt and a blouse to make her more comfortable. As we know that the children do not stop playing throughout the party, we can think of a plan B of blouse and flowery leggings so that they can be much better after the ceremony.
- A jumpsuit for girls: Not only women can wear trends, but also girls.The jumpsuit will make bath time difficult for them, but it will be easier for them when it comes to playing.
To decorate these children's looks for a wedding celebration, we can think of the following decorations for the mini-guests:
- A birda: For the boy who wears a tuxedo or the option of a shirt with shorts, a bow tie is a funniest option that will give a childish and at the same time fun air to the style in question.
- Some suspenders: In the case of Bermuda shorts, adding elastic straps will give the style more dynamism.
- Colorful dancers: Regardless of the dress in question that the girl is wearing, full-color ballet flats or French girls can always be the central axis of styling, and long live spring!
- Headbands or headdresses: It is not that they are dressed up, but that they enjoy their look as they are the youngest guests at the wedding. Decorate our daughter's hairstyle with a pretty headband or even a mini - headdress that will help her be the prettiest at the party.
You can read more articles similar to Ideas to dress children at a wedding, in the category of Celebrations on site.